February 6, 2012

Our Home: The Before

As an HGTV and DIY addict, I could not have been any happier to move into a new home with Matt! Our humble abode is a simple house in Michigan, built in the 1950s. I took some before pictures, but wasn't quite thinking of putting them on the blog, so they're all poor-quality phone pictures... but hey, it's something!
The house is a one story, with four bedrooms, one and a half baths, a large but unfinished basement, and a lot of doors. {And, when I say a lot, I mean A LOT! There are 6 doors just to get out of the house. Why? I really don't know...}

 our bedroom

 little, tiny extra bedroom

 hallway to the garage

 dining area



 kitchen


 living room

 office/extra bedroom attached to our room

another extra bedroom...

Once again, sorry for the poor quality... I'll definitely take better ones of the after pictures!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see your enthusiasm. I've spent the past three days prepping to paint my oldest son's bedroom (his walls are like one giant dent). I meant to make it all cute before he was born and just never got around to it (umm, he's five now!).

    ReplyDelete