February 9, 2012

A Cheap and Easy Valentine's Gift!

No ideas for a Valentine's gift, with no time, and no money to get one? Easy peasy lemon squeezy! Just make your significant other a "52 reasons why I love you" gift by using a set of playing cards, adhesive, some cut up computer or scrapbook paper, and a pen! You could even simply use a sharpie and write directly on the cards if you really want to. I made a set of these for Matt in a night...


52 ideas may seem like a lot, but it's really not once you start thinking of the little things that bring your relationship together... for example, here are some things I put on my cards for Matt:
- Your gorgeous eyes.
-The way you smile when you look at me.
- We can have a blast just hanging out at home.
- You always make me laugh.
- Our roadtrips together.
- How we told eachother we love eachother.
- Inside jokes we have.
- You watch my girly shows with me.

Just some examples... there are many, many more you can come up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment